We provide CAD drawings of positioning and motion range of cranes, positioning and flow of vehicles and goods, arrangement of personnel, etc. as well as develop optimum time schedules to ensure safe operations.
- Transportation of precision equipment and heavy equipment
- Precision equipment and heavy equipment can be transported without packaging or with simple packaging, using lashing belts, mats, and buffer materials.
- Handling (delivery), installation, leveling, and setting up of precision equipment and heavy equipment
- A seamless service from cargo handling through setting up of equipment is provided. Loads on equipment and vibrations are minimized by using heavy load moving roller. Advance verification using CAD and development of optimum time schedules are provided.
Transportation (collection & delivery) Route Design
Cargo Handling Service Examples
Transportation, handling (collection & delivery), installation, and setting up of CT and MRI scanners, etc.
Plant production line equipment
Handling (delivery), installation, and setting up of plant equipment, production line equipment, etc.
Mounting of servers, PCs, etc. on racks and installation of racks.
Handling (delivery) and installation of heavy equipment such as power generators.
Shinkai Transport (Thailand)’s Cargo-Handling Equipment
Forklifts, heavy load moving roller, gondolas, etc.
- Sealed wooden box packing, steel packing, skid packing reinforced cardboard packing, bundled packing, pallet packing, vanning
- An optimal export packaging is designed and implemented taking into consideration the conditions of products and transportation. In addition to on-site packing service, carton forming and container vanning services can be provided at our packing workplace. We offer high-quality packing in conformity with the Japanese Industrial Standards (JIS).
Packaging Design (Design drawing, strength calculation)
We offer packaging design considering conditions specific to Thailand; we take into account the properties of various products, including precision equipment and heavy equipment, and their tolerable acceleration rates, as well as prerequisites such as delivery deadlines and other requests from our customers. Not only creating new packaging designs, our expert packaging technicians also provide quick responses to all sorts of requests and issues related to packaging design, such as solutions for improving existing designs and reducing packaging costs.
Available Packing Types
Sealed wooden box packing
The type of packing most widely used for mechanical equipment. The sealed structure ensures water-proof and theft-proof transportation.
This type of packing does not require quarantine treatment. The box is easy to assemble and unpack, which enhances operation efficiency.
The type of packing for container transportation by ship or otherwise, where sealed box packing is not required. It contributes to the reduction of packing materials and costs. Vanning is possible as it is.
Reinforced cardboard packing
Reinforced cardboard can be used for packing heavy equipment that weighs around 150 kg and up to 1 ton. This light-weight material of high strength contributes to the reduction of freight costs. Handling, assembling, and unpacking are easy.
The type of packing for long and sturdy products. Copper wire etc. is used to bundle these products. It contributes to the reduction of packing materials and costs.
Used for group packing of objects such as cardboard boxes and small packets. Stretch film or shrink wrapping is used to secure the cargo.
Import and Export
- A seamless transportation service that provides packing, handling (collection), and transportation of precision equipment from an exporting country; and transportation, handling (delivery), and setting up of the equipment in the importing country.
- Services are provided globally, which include handling (delivery), installation and setting up of equipment, examination of half-finished products and components, quality inspection, and distribution processing. Coordinating with international freight forwarders and carriers, Shinkai Transport (Thailand) provides a seamless transportation service (by marine and air freight) globally. We specialize in the logistics of various precision equipment products such as large machine tools, precision equipment (medical equipment, telecommunication equipment, semiconductor production equipment), and telecommunication satellites. Installation, assembly, repair, and local procurement services are also available.
- Approvals and Licenses
- Second Class Consigned Freight Forwarding Business (Air)
Second Class Consigned Freight Forwarding Business (Ocean)
IATA (International Air Transport Association) Cargo Agent